This time the issue contains:
- 140 pages (estimated weight is approx. 445 grams)
- 12 patterns by a bunch of wonderful designers: Shannon Cook, Jonna Hietala, Joji Locatelli, Hélène Magnusson, Andrea Mowry, Sari Nordlund, Hiroko Payne, Rosa Pomar, Esther Romo, Annie Rowden, Astrid Troland and Emily Wessel
- a portrait of Nancy Marchant
- an interview with Hélène Magnússon, the Icelandic Knitter
- "my story" by Cecilia Lalanne of the 50-year old Manos del Uruguay
- a Q&A with Kristin Ford of Woolfolk
- seasonal recipes
- a travel guide to Reykjavík
Patterns and yarns used in issue 6
1. Elfriede shawl
Cumbria Worsted by The Fibre Company, colourway Catbells.
2. Virginia sweater
Ritual Dyes Priestess DK, colourway Rose Gold.
3. Sideways cardigan
TOV by Woolfolk, colourway 3 T.
4. Hryggir sweater
Gilitrutt Tvíband by Hélène Magnússon, colourways Hafra Beige and Natural Brown.
Love Story Einband by Hélène Magnússon, colourways Hafra Beige and Natural Brown.
5. Vinr socks
Tukuwool Sock by Tukuwool, colourway Lehto.
6. Poet sweater
Tukuwool Fingering, colourway 08 Runo.
7. Sode cardigan
Merino Aran by La Bien Aimée, colourways Winterfell and Rust (we have photographed two cardigans).
8. Arbusto sweater
Brusca by Rosa Pomar, colourway 5C.
9. Vav scarf
Quarry by Brooklyn Tweed, colourway Hematite.
10. Selenite cardigan
Pure Shetland DK by Blacker Yarns, colourway Fawn.
11. Afterparty sweater
Le Cashmere & Lambswool by Biches & Bûches, colourways Dark Grey and Grey Brown.
12. Tortoiseshell shawl
Alpaca Tweed by The Border Mill, colourway Fudge.