Issue seven, Kouta, includes:
· 140 pages
· 12 knitting patterns from a talented group of designers: Lærke Bisschop-Larsen, Kiyomi Burgin, Aleks Byrd, Kristin Drysdale, Carol Feller, Whitney Hayward, Natasja Hornby, Dami Hunter, Renate Kamm, Meiju K-P, Nancy Marchant, Alejandra Pont and Stephen West. (Please see the full list of yarns featured below.)
· an interview with Veera Välimäki
· a long-format story about The Fibre Co.
· my story by Emma Robinson of The Woolly Mammoth
· a Q&A with Annie Rowden
· a travel guide to London featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop
Patterns & Yarns
Yarn: BFL Masham DK by The Woolly Mammoth, colourway Peony.
Yarns: Shadow DK by Viola, colourway Down to the Wire. Mohair Lace by Viola, colourway Rose Gold Dust.
DAVVI, fingerless mitts
Yarn: Hampshire 4ply by The Little Grey Sheep, colourways Naturally (MC), Dragonglass (CC1), Diesel (CC2), Perfect Storm (CC3).
Yarn: Tukuwool Fingering by Tukuwool, colourways Runo (MC), Mantu (CC1) and Aava (CC2).
Yarn: Devonia DK by John Arbon textiles, colourways Sandbar (MC), Burnished Bronze (CC1), Dark Skies (CC2) and Pollen Gold (CC3).
Yarn: Luft by Woolfolk, colourway L6 Black.
Yarn: Tandem by West Wool, colourway Pebble.
Yarn: Domestic Fingering by Magpie Fibers, colourways Selkie and Cinder.
Yarn: Owl by Quince & Co., colourway Elf.
Yarns: Hera DK by Tréliz, colouway Silver. Silk Mohair by Katia Concept, colourway 215.
BRIOCHE BUDDIES, wrap
Nancy Marchant & Stephen West
1) Nancy's version: Ulysse by De Rerum Natura, colourways Poivre et Sel and Fauve.
2) Stephen's version: High Twist BFL by Qing Fibre, colourway Okinami (MC). Melted Baby Suri by Qing Fibre, colourways Smoke (CC1), Sage (CC2), Slate (CC3) and Sponge (CC4).
Yarn: Fingering Silky Merino by Sundara Yarn, colourway Make a Wish.