Stylish and smooth and naturally warm to the touch, crafters will be able to enjoy the Seeknit Koshitsu interchangeable circular needles for years to come, thanks to the special treatment given to these high-quality bamboo needles. During the production process, the Koshitsu needles go through Kinki Amibari’s unique high temperature and pressure treatment and are carefully polished with natural plant wax, giving the needles extra durability and protection from outside environmental influences. It also protects the needles from warping over time, and gives the needles an exceptionally smooth surface. Due to the highly flexible cables with a seamless swivel connection to the needle tips, twists, kinks or snags became a thing of the past!
Seeknit Koshitsu interchangeable needles contains the following:
- 11 pairs of needles measuring 14cm long in sizes 2.50, 3.00, 3.50, 4.00, 4.50, 5.00, 5.50, 6.00, 7.00, 8.00, and 10.00mm
- 2 cables (in M1.8 size) measuring 32 and 52cm long
- 2 cables (in M2 size) measuring 32 and 52cm long
- 3 cables (in M4 size) measuring 32, 52 and 71cm long
- 3 pair stoppers, one each for M1.8, M2 and M4
- 3 cord joins, one each for M1.8, M2, and M4